Maria Estela Sánchez Rodríguez
Statistics and Operations Research Area (265)
- Game theory.
- Cooperative game solutions.
- Decision problems and solutions.
Estela Sánchez Rodríguez is a permanent full time professor of the Department of Statistics and Operations Research (University of Vigo, Spain). She teaches at the degree of Biology and Sea Sciences, in addition to the master of Statistics and Operations Research. The main line of her research is on game theory, where she has published different papers and books. The main achivements are contributions on cooperative game theory. During the last years she has worked in the study of the geometry inherent to set-valued concepts, trying to have a better understanding of the relations between different solutions concepts, both set valued solutions and allocation rules.
- Emphysema and smoking in patients with occupational exposure to asbestos
- Radiation protection knowledge among radiologists in northwest Spain. (Conocimiento sobre radioprotección en radiólogos del noroeste de España)
- Functional differences between shipbuilding workers with an asbestos exposure in the northwest of the iberian peninsule (Diferencias funcionales entre trabajadores de astilleros expuestos al amianto del noroeste de la Península Ibérica)
- Técnicas estadísticas con hoja de cálculo y R. Azar y variabilidad en las ciencias naturales. Monografías da Universidade de Vigo