Manuel Alfredo Mosquera Rodríguez
Statistics and Operations Research Area (265)
- Cooperative and noncooperative game theory.
- TU games.
- Operations research games.
- Costs assignment.
PO 32004 Ourense
Website at UVIGO
I received the Ph.D. degree in statistics and operations research from the University of Santiago de Compostela. I am currently an Associate Professor with the Department of Statistics and Operations Research, University of Vigo, Vigo, Spain. My research interests include cooperative games, operations research games, and costs assignment. I am an author of several papers in international journals such as Annals of Operations Research, European Journal of Operational Research, Journal of Scheduling, Mathematical Social Sciences, and IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems.
- On horizontal cooperation in linear production processes with a supplier that controls a limited resource
- Sustainable allocation of greenhouse gas emission permits for firms with Leontief technologies
- On the 1-nucleolus
- Equilibria in a competitive model arising from linear production situations with a common-pool resource