Alba Mª Franco Pereira
External Collaborator Researcher
- Stochastic orderings.
- Survival Analysis.
- Nonparametric estimation.
- Functional data analysis.
- ROC curves.
I received my PhD in Statistics and Operations Research at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid in 2009, with a dissertation entitled "Stochastic orders and aging notions based on the percentile residual life function" (European Mention). After completing my PhD, I worked at the Department of Statistics and Operations Research in Universidad de Vigo. Currently I am teaching at the Department of Statistics and Operations Research at the Department of Statistics and Operations Research in Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
I have been awarded the “Best Ph. D. Prize” and I was elected to participate in the 17th European Young Statisticians Meeting organized by the European Regional Committee of the Bernoulli Society.
- Bootstrap-based testing approaches for the assessment of the diagnostic accuracy of biomarkers subject to a limit of detection
- Estimation of monotone bivariate quantile residual life
- Non-parametric ROC summary statistics
- The total time on test transform and the decreasing percentile residual life aging notion