Ana Pérez González
Statistics and Operations Research Area (265)
- Goodness of fit tests.
- Robust estimation with missing observations.
- Quantile regression with missing observations.
Associate Professor of Department of Statistics and Operative Research of the University of Vigo. She obtained her Ph.D. in Mathematics at the University of Santiago de Compostela in 2003.
She has participated in numerous national and international conferences on Statistics, and has published articles on International journals on topics in Nonparametric Inference with missing observations. She is member of the Ph.D. in Statistics and Operations Research of three Universities(Vigo-Santiago-Coruña). He has participated in several projects and research contracts.
Currently a member of the research team SIDOR (Statistical Inference, Decision and Operations Research) at the University of Vigo and participates in the project granted by the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MTM2016-76969-P).
- Plug-in marginal estimation under a general regression model with missing responses and covariates
- Cultural differences, language attitudes and tourist satisfaction: a study in the Barcelona hotel sector
- Goodness-of-fit tests for quantile regression with missing responses
- Measuring the efficiency of the Spanish Olympic Sports Federations