María del Carmen Iglesias Pérez
Statistics and Operations Research Area (265)
- Nonparametric curve estimation censored and truncated data.
- Survival analysis.
- Statistical applications in Physical Activity, Sport and Health.
Degree in Mathematics (Santiago University, 1988) and PhD in Mathematics (Santiago University, 2001). Associate Professor, Department of Statistics and OR, University of Vigo.
Teaching activity: Degree in Forestry, Degree in Sciences of Physical Activity and Sport, Master in Statistical Techniques.
Research activity: SiDOR Research Group (University of Vigo). She has published nine JCR papers, and participated in eight research projects. Member of SGAPEIO (Galician Society for the Promotion of Statistics and Operations Research) has cooperated in organizing various conferences, seminars and activities, both scientific and disclosure of Statistics.
- Injury prediction in aerobic gymnastics based on anthropometric variables
- Game-Related Statistics in the Spanish Water Polo League: Differences between Seasons
- Weighted estimation of conditional mean function with truncated, censored and dependent data
- Percentile curves and reference values for 2000-m rowing ergometer performance time in international rowers aged 14-70 years