María Álvarez Hernández
External Collaborator Researcher
Centro Universitario de la Defensa
Escuela Naval Militar
- Two-way contingency tables and association parameters.
- Asymptotic inferences about categorical data.
Plaza de España, s/n
PO 36920 Marín
Website at UVIGO
She obtains a degree in Mathematics for the University of Salamanca and the PhD in Statistics for the University of Granada. She is a postdoctoral researcher in SiDOR group at the University of Vigo and in Biostatistics group (FQM235) of the University of Granada. She was part of an Excellence Project (P06-FQM-1459) and she participated in several national projects and she also was contracted on two research project. The results of her research have been disseminated through papers in scientific journals (JCR) within the area of statistics; presentation in national and international scientific conferences; and writing computer software for the application about statistical methodologies developed.
- Hubert's multi‐rater kappa revisited
- Rejoinder to Mr. Peter J. Laud
- Comments on "One-tailed asymptotic inferences for the difference of proportions: analysis of 97 methods of inference" by Alvarez Hernandez M, Martin Andres A and Herranz Tejedor I. (2018)
- New asymptotic inferences about the difference, ratio, and linear combination of two independent proportions