External Collaborator Researcher
- Nonparametric estimation with dependent and incomplete data.
- Nonparametric and semiparametric regression model.
- Non-linear and linear wavelet estimation.
Han-Ying Liang is Professor, School of Mathematical Science, Tongji University, China. He graduated from Wuhan University (China) with his Ph.D. in 1997, and visited University of Marburg (Germany) as Research Fellow of the Alexander von Humboldt during Dec. 2003 and Nov, 2004. Research of Liang relates mainly to nonparametric statistical analysis based on incomplete data. He as principal investigator has done four research projects from the National Natural Science Foundation of China, and published more than 100 papers in Journals.
- Dimension reduction estimation for central mean subspace with missing multivariate response
- CLT for integrated square error of density estimators with censoring indicators missing at random
- Asymptotic normality of conditional density estimation under truncated, censored and dependent data
- Quantile regression and its empirical likelihood with missing response at random