Nora Martínez Villanueva
Services & Applications area
- Nonparametric regression.
- Cluster analysis.
- Prediction models.
- Software development.
- Change points.
PO 36310 Vigo
Website at UVIGO
She received her BSc degree in Biology (2008) and DEA (2010) at the University of Santiago de Compostela. After that, she decides to reinvent herself receiving the MSc degree in Statistical Techniques from the University of Vigo in 2012. She has worked mainly as data analyst focused on the prediction of events in the Big Data framework, both in the TIC area (Optare Solutions) and in the management of energy (EcoMT). During this period, she has combined her work with research related to nonparametric statistical inference and software development, in which she continues to work in order to obtain her Ph.D. She has published several articles in impact journals resulting from her participation in projects and international conferences. In 2016, she joins to the Gradiant team (Galician Research and Development Center in Advanced Telecomunications) as scientific researcher addressing the data analysis of eLearning.
- A method for determining groups in multiple survival curves
- SIMPLIFY ITS An Intelligent Tutoring System based on Cognitive Diagnosis Models and spaced learning
- npregfast: an R package for nonparametric estimation and inference in life sciences
- FWDselect: An R Package for Variable Selection in Regression Models