Pablo Martínez Camblor
External Collaborator Researcher
Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice
- Regression models in presence of unmeasured covariates.
- ROC curve extension for multidimensional sets.
- General ROC curve comparison.
- Multitesting problems.
- Effect size measures.
03755 Hanover, New Hampshire
Website at UVIGO
Graduated in Mathematics at the Oviedo University. In 2005 achieved the PhD degree at the Statistics Department at Oviedo University with the work: Non-parametric tests base on a distance among density functions. I worked as PAS in the Vicecancellor of Quality and Innovation at Oviedo University. As professor at the Universidad Autónoma de Tamaulipas (Mexico), University of Oviedo and at the Ballearic Island University. I worked as biostatisticien in Donostia (Gipuzkoa), Bunyola (Mallorca) and in Oviedo (Asturias). I co-authored more tan 100 publications indexed in the Journal Citation Report. Currently, I work at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmoth, Dartmouth College (New Hampshire, USA).
- Traditional Processed Meat Products Re-designed Towards Inulin-rich Functional Foods Reduce Polyps in Two Colorectal Cancer Animal Models
- The role of the p-value in the multitesting problem
- Inhaled corticosteroids and pneumonia mortality in COPD patients
- Circulating microRNAs in suspected stable coronary artery disease: A coronary computed tomography angiography study